- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/4 c shelled fresh green peas (from about 11⁄4 pounds pods), or frozen peas, thawed
- 12 oz sugar snap peas (about 3 cups), trimmed
- 4 oz arugula, tough stems removed (about 6 packed cups)
- 4 oz prosciutto, thinly sliced
- Knob of fresh horseradish, peeled (for serving)
- Whisk lemon juice and mustard in a large bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking constantly until emulsified;season vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
- Working in batches, cook green peas and sugar snap peas in a large pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes per batch.
- Immediately transfer to a bowl of ice water and swoosh peas around until cold; this sets their color and halts the cooking.
- Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Add green peas, sugar snap peas, and arugula to bowl with vinaigrette and toss until well coated with dressing; season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange salad on a platter and top with prosciutto. Finely grate horseradish over salad to your liking.