Yield: 8 Servings
- 11 to 12 oz. LaClare Honey Goat Cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp LaClare Plain Goat Yogurt
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/3 c coarsely chopped salted roasted pistachios
- Flatbread or Crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, whisk goat cheese and yogurt until smooth.
- Spoon into a small, shallow gratin dish, spreading level.
- Bake until cheese is hot in center and beginning to firm up at edges, about 15 minutes.
- Drizzle cheese with honey and sprinkle with pistachios. Serve with crackers.