- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 c white wine
- Pinch nutmeg
- Fresh vegetables
- 1/2 c LaClare Creamery Garlic & Herb Goat Cheese
- 1/2 c grated LaClare Creamery Mozzarella
- Heat a small, deep pot and add the garlic and wine.
- Bring it to a simmer over medium heat.
- When it begins to bubble, whisk in nutmeg and garlic & herb goat cheese.
- Let it melt, then add goat mozzarella cheese. Keep stirring for an additional 1 minute, or until the goat mozzarella has melted.
- If the fondue is too thick, add 1 tbs. milk at a time, whisking constantly, until desired consistency is reached.
- Dip your vegetables into the delicious cheese fondue! Be sure to keep stirring your fondue.